2015 Call for Nominations for Best Paper Awards
The Data Storage Technical Committee of the IEEE Communications Society invites you to nominate or self-nominate papers for:
- 2015 DSTC Best Paper Award
- 2015 DSTC Best Student Paper Award
The nomination deadline is July 31, 2016 August 15, 2016.
- The paper must appear in print in a peer-reviewed journal or peer-reviewed conference proceedings in 2015, i.e., from January 1, 2015 to December 31, 2015.
- The specific technical content of the nominated paper is expected to have a clear connection to the general theme of data storage. A nominated paper needs to show originality and substantial technological impact or potential technological impact on both the theory and the practice of existing/future data storage systems, or on emerging storage technologies that are gaining momentum.
- A paper may be nominated for both awards, but only one will be awarded.
- If awarded, all the co-authors (up to three) will each receive a plaque.
Additional Eligibility for Best Student Paper Award
- The first author must be:
- a student during the time the paper is accepted for publication; or
- a graduate whose paper is submitted for publication within 6 months of his/her graduation date.
- The contribution of the first author must be greater than 50%.
Please email your nomination to:
by July 31, 2016 August 15, 2016.